Do you want to improve the health of people?
Are you positive, do you like challenges and want to help improve people's health?
Join the Hedonist team by sending your resume, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and specifying the job title.
In expansion and in full development, Hédoniste seeks people motivated to excellence.
Each staff member is qualified and subscribes to ongoing training and development.
Working for a Good Health
- Graphic design manager for logo design, stationery, displays, promotional items...
- General Manager to ensure the smooth running of all site activities and staff management.
- Cook for shopping and planning menus for staff and visitors.
- CPA for all accounting activities.
- Shop Manager
- Responsible for security, installation and maintenance of surveillance and protection equipment.
- Responsible for the care center
- Manicures and pedicures
- Massage Therapist
- In charge of laundry
- Receptionist for billing and scheduling appointments.
- Gardener for the maintenance and planning of gardens, vegetable gardens, plantations and greenhouse cultivation.
- Mechanic for the maintenance and proper operation of gasoline, diesel, electric and hydraulic equipment.
- Responsible for forestry.
- Responsible for the stable and animals.
- Responsible for greenhouse cultivation and aquaponics.
- Manager of maple bushes.
- Responsible for lawns and snow removal.
Qualities required for all staff
- Be altruistic, ambitious, dedicated, efficient, loyal, passionate, resourceful, transparent and have initiative.
- French and English.
- Respect, politeness and smile.
- Neat, beautiful presentation and proud of his person.
- A positive, winning and professional attitude.
Mission: Promote harmonious health through alternative medicine, manual therapies and beauty therapy. Make accessible and friendly the teaching of the many benefits of good hygiene on the quality of life.
Break Serenity Healing